EighthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The training of Shadows.

2 posters

Go down

The training of Shadows. Empty The training of Shadows.

Post by Faclan Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Gliding across the floor the Shadow-walker stalked through the halls of his House. He smiled under his hood as he looked at the beauty of this House. The walls etched with history, the very air seemed ancient. Soon stairs came in his walk, and without s sound he was soon at the top. Through another open door led to the library, where all the advanced students did their studies and practiced their Shadow-craft. Nodding to his students Fac continued past them, the halls seeming to go on forever. Coming to a large door Faclan closed his eyes and appeared on the other side. He smiled at the dimly lit chamber that was his office. Gliding over to his desk he sat behind it, his eyes on the door, waiting for the new students to come...
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

The training of Shadows. Empty Re: The training of Shadows.

Post by fire_elf20 Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Slides into the office with a cocky swagger,

I was supposed to see you ... sir.
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:43 am

Immediately noting the cocky swagger Fac kept his face hidden in the shadows as he indicated the chair just in front of the desk. "So you must be Atreyu. Sit, and we will begin the training." Still sitting Faclan looked the man over. He seemed strong. Probably ex-military or something to that effect. But he seemed very sure of himself, very un respectful, very loud. Seeming to disappear he re=appeared right in front of Atreyu chair. His hands gripping the arm rests, hid face inches away from Atreyu, his needle like teeth glowing in the dim light. "Are you ready to devote your life to shadows?"
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Yes, Sir!
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Faclan smiled and again appeared at his desk, leaning forward as he looked at the human, his keen eyes looking over the human. He seemed fit, definatly ex-military. "Tell me Atreyu, how did you hear of this place?"
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:49 pm

"I found an assassin dying he had been sent to kill the same target as I, he had wounded the man but was dying from the counter blow he told me to come here to get even better so I didn't meet his fate." a slight pang of regret crossed his face as he told this story.."I honestly have no clue who he was"
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Fac nodded his head as he leaned back in his chair. "You would be talking about Arthur, his death was a loss to us all." He smiled slightly. "Hopefully you will make sure his death was not in vain." Appearing again at the door Fac looked at Atreyu. "Lets see if you truely are ready for your new life."
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:10 pm

standing up to follow
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:11 am

Nodding at the man Fac walked off down the dark hallway. After leading him through several hallways, each looking exactly the same, Fac soon arrived at a large room filled with students sparring against each other. Standing just to the side of the door he called another new student to him. Waving his hand both the students and Atreyu's weapon disappeared, replaced with dulled copy's. "Just a quick test Atreyu." He said simply as he led them both to a ring. "First one to step out of the ring or to give up loses. Try not to hurt each other to much." He said with a slight smile as he appeared at the edge of the ring, the duel beginning...
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:31 am

crouching low and bringing up his arms he falls instantly into a 360 mode of self defense after all Krav Maga had been a part of his life for as long as he could fight... seeming to sense attacks before the came by a few seconds defense was easy not giving ground.. however pushing this student was not easy. using several burst 2 armed block/attacks he finally felt like this was possible
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:38 am

The student, not expecting the mans skill, felt himself be pushed back slightly. But he went in to attack again, only the find himself blocked, but this time his weapon went spinning out of his grasp.

Fac smiled as he appeared in between both combatants. "Excellent job both of you." Turning to Atreyu he smiled one of his rare smiles. "Very good Atreyu, I'm surprised that you were able to beat Alex, when its only your first day here." Still smiling Fac waved his hands again and the fighters old weapons returned to them. "Do you fancy another spar? Or would you like to work on Teleportation?
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:43 am

i have an innate form of limited teleportation but lets see what you can teach me fighting i know for now
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:59 am

Smiling slightly Fac's own very long weapon appeared in his hand. "Know this Atreyu. When you fight for your life. You don't fight 'fair'. You fight to win, though I'm sure you already have learnt that." Walking into the center of the ring Fac stood at ease, his weapon held loosely. "Because you are in my house, you have to use all of the skills you learn here to win. The most basic is to kill your enemy before you even known you are there. But, if you are confronted in open combat, then you have to use one of our other major skills." Still sanding at ease Fac nodded at Atreyu. "Try to hit me."
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:12 pm

grinning widely atreyu stepped forward and was behind the master .. throwing a punch
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Faclan didn't seem to move, but meer inches before Atreyu fish hit the back of his head Faclan disappeared. Atreyu didn't see him anywhere in the room. But the Atreyu felt Faclans hand lifting his chin up and the sharp blade of Facs sword against his throat. "You have good skills with teleportation Atreyu, you just need to attack while in transit, so when you appear behind your target your weapon is already almost hitting your enemy." Releasing Atreyu Fac appeared back in front of him. "But I'm impressed with your skills, I havn't had a student so advanced for awhile." He smiled at Atreyu as his sword disappeared. "Congratulations Assassin."

(Pretty much you skipped 2 ranks.)
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:25 pm

thank you sir
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down