From Corneria to Venom

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: From Corneria to Venom

Post by Dralo on Fri May 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Pork Swinely's armada blipped out of hyperspace, stopping on a dime infront of the ArW-LM MP. Pork sat back in his chair, eyeing his radar. He couldnt help but chuckle at his overwhelming numbers on the map. Pork crossed a leg over resting on his other knee and oinked, "There! Pull him in with the tractor beam!" he said, pointing to the ArW-LM.
Dralo
Council Warlord
Council Warlord

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calithlin on Fri May 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Red chuckled to himself as he made his getaway from the space station. Safe at last, and with all this cash in my account now to boot! Red lurched forward as his ship came to an abrupt halt, then slowly started heading to the left of where he was going. Red looked around, mouth agape... Red stared at his controls for a moment, "Tractor beam?! There ain't any capital ships around for light-years! I have to counter this," he exclaimed. Red punched in a few commands onto his control panel and his engines went off in varying directions. Red's ship was making little headway; the force behind the tractor beam was too powerful. Red sighed with anger; he then turned in his seat to look out at where the beam was coming from. Red jumped in his seat and hit his head hard on his roof; just outside of his window was an entire deep-space armada of the Cornerian Navy! Red growled with anger after he hit his head, then slammed his fists onto the controls. The entire ship went dark. Red stared foreword for a moment, then silently cursed to himself as his ship slowly began its engulfment by the tidal wave of Cornerian starships.
Calithlin
Council Titan
Council Titan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sun May 04, 2008 11:45 am

Blizter watched as the bird got away from the weasel and ran off towards a doorway he failed to notice. Blizter watched the ship the bird hopped into pull away and out of the station. Blizter then turned to the Weasel who was approaching them. "Sorry I am late sir, something came up and I got delayed" Blizter said to the Weasel, while pointing his guns at the remaining guards.

Anakin Skywalker
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile http://eighthrealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 am

(Humm, lets see if we can get this started again.)

Starring after the hawk Marcus didn't take his eyes off him until his ship was lost to sight. Turning his pistol back to the security he slipped the dagger back into his boot as he spoke of the lizard and the wolf. "It doesn't matter, its over for now, come on, lets get back, were no longer wanted here." He said, the smallest smile trickling over his face. Pushing past the security, his gun still in their face he walked off toward the shuttle that he came on. Looking behind him he could see the security following them. Shooting so the energy bolt hit the ground right in front of their feet Marcus shook his head. "Not this time dogs, you stay here." Backing into the shuttle he waited for the other two to get it. "Leave your ships here, once they know what you drive they will be sure to shoot you later." Sealing the door he walked over to the cockpit as he slipped his pistol back into his jacket. Lifting off the ground he soon set off toward the merc base. But a few leagues away from the space station he ship lurched to a stop. "What the f*&$!" He yelled as he looked around, all the systems seemed to be fine, in fact the engines were still on. Looking out the window his head fell onto the control panel. "Dammit.....dammit dammit, seems the Corneria fleet want to talk to us." He muttered as his small shuttle was sucked into the belly of the largest ship.

(Sorry for the power play Jade and Admin, but we needed to get this going again.)
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Number of posts : 118

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Blizter stared out of the viewscreen and then looked to the weasel piloting the ship asking "where must we go now, since our last raid was an utter failure?"

Anakin Skywalker
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Number of posts : 150

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile http://eighthrealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:25 am

(Admin, your and Jades guy are both in the shuttle with me, getting captured by Dralo's fleet.)
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Soran shook his head. "This is ridiculous. It was supposed to be a simple mission, but now a fleet is involved?" He snorted. "The best laid plans...."

I sometimes hear a litle voice in my head asking me if I have anything better to do with my time. That little voice doesn't have a lot of say, since it insists on playing by the rules.
JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:27 pm

(If you guys want to start this up again I think were just going to have to assume that Dralo's character is now a NPC.)
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down