EighthRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo: RP evolved

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Halo: RP evolved - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo: RP evolved

Post by Calithlin Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:11 pm

The hovercraft quietly slowed to a stop near a mountain base, the vast expanse behind them served as a stark contrast to the mountains ahead of them. Directly below them in a small valley lay an immense ship, resembling a giant UNSC Frigate--yet three times as wide--was nestled down softly between Benjamin's crew and the mountain range. Benjamin and half of his companions stepped out of the vehicle onto the dry, hard near-desert floor. Benjamin squinted and took in a deep breath, it is almost time. Benjamin cocked his head to the left in the direction of the mighty vessel; two soldiers pulled out four objects that resembled scaled down versions of Covenant Ghosts. The two soldiers, Benjamin, and his assistant each stood on one of the objects. The fronts of the objects hissed and then moved up about waist-height and two handles popped out of their sides. The four each grabbed onto their handles on their abnormal little vehicles (that at this point resembled hovering Segways) and zipped towards the massive ship. The remaining troops at the hovercraft all stood outside the vehicle and attached some odd black beeping box to the vehicle's interior; then they mounted the turrets, waiting for something.
Once Benjamin and his crew arrived at the immense ship, they were greeted by an ONI operative immediately as they disembarked their odd little vehicles. The ONI operative and Benjamin shared some strained whispers, then the operative nodded. Looking toward the ship the ONI operative pressed a button... the entire ship started hissing out steam as a massive bay door slowly opened...
Calithlin
Calithlin
Council Titan
Council Titan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:48 pm

(love the new look, just wanted to say hey from the sandbox doing ok here but wishin i was home!! hurt my shoulder a bit but nothing major hope to get back soon i have a killer idea for a book hope to get it going anyway talk to you all later and hope things are grand)
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:56 pm

fire_elf20 wrote:(love the new look, just wanted to say hey from the sandbox doing ok here but wishin i was home!! hurt my shoulder a bit but nothing major hope to get back soon i have a killer idea for a book hope to get it going anyway talk to you all later and hope things are grand)

(Hey, I am glad your doing well. I hope your shoulder gets better, and I can't wait to hear that new book idea. Good Luck to you, and do your best over there.))
Admin Of God
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

https://eighthrealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:01 pm

(Very Happy Good to see you again Elf, can't wit till you get back and tell us all about this new book. Good luck with everything, we all await your return. Smile )
Faclan
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Wed May 21, 2008 12:25 pm

(ahhh air conditioning, a soft computer chair, a tall glass of water, my computer, boys (and or girls) I am home....)
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God Wed May 21, 2008 12:33 pm

fire_elf20 wrote:(ahhh air conditioning, a soft computer chair, a tall glass of water, my computer, boys (and or girls) I am home....)

((Hey hey hey. Fire is back. Wow that was quite a chunk of time you were gone for. Glad to see ya back. I hope your whole, nothing missing))
Admin Of God
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 Wed May 21, 2008 12:36 pm

(few pieces of skin gone a lil blood sweat piss ect... my sanity maybe but im here )
fire_elf20
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God Tue May 27, 2008 9:13 am

(Very nice. We shall become a little bit more active once we are done being grounded do bear with us:P)
Admin Of God
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down