"mutant" the game

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "mutant" the game

Post by Admin Of God on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:34 pm

Acriena revved her bike and turned to go home. Heading back to her house Acriena decided to stop at her favorite store Weapons and Meds. Parking her bike and hopping off she went in. One hour later Acriena came out with several bags of stuff. Getting back on her bike once more she set it to autopilot and headed home once again.

Anakin Skywalker
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile http://eighthrealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Acriena:
when you wake up from the sickness you notice:
you are covered in thick wolfs fur growing out of every inch of you giving you a +1 DR (dont forget to modify that in your records of you character) second you notice you are now centaurian with your bottom half being a wolf, also under you fur you dont feel skin you feel an exo skeleton (+3 DR), you notice when in the light you dont need to eat as you now have photosynthetic skin (you eat like a plant) your sense of smell is now outstanding you can smell people and identify them by the scent and tracking is easy, and you can see in a form of night vision in the dark add +4 to your senses stat.

Lance:
when you wake up you notice the following:
first you are part rabbit( decide features yourself), second you are taller and have an extra set of arms(+1 to dex and str), and your legs are very strong way stronger than before (you might be able to jump a small building now), seeing a wasp on t.v you find you are deathly afraid of the thing you would give anything never to see one in person

Rathien :
waking up you notice:
you are part bat(decide features)
you have wings (can you fly)
you have a scorpion tail
fire_elf20
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 pm

there are odd numbers between you for a reason you might have mutations you dont know about
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandorin on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:12 am

Rathien awoke, yet not the awakening of old. This was a rebirth, even if it escaped his notice.
hair matted, and skin clammy with sweat, he opened his eyes. The stars stared back, bright and innumerable. The cabin was cold, painfully so, the stark metal of the cockpit bulkheads reflecting the chill into his bones.
He shuddered once, a short physical respite, a weakness he allowed himself to indulge once, before his jutsu training took over.
He was unsteadily on his feet in a moment, dark trousers shifting uncomfortably againts his skin.
For some reason his martial scars tingled in a way they never had before, he idly scratched at the cauterised skin, trying to make sense of the mess and aches swelling his skull.
Then it came back, like a slow shock of information. The exodus of dying people, the nightmarish illness that ahd swept the cities. He staggered to the nearest port, the massive sphere of earth hanging silent and distant in the enar ground, his ship caught lazily in its outer gravity well.
He squeezed uncertain eyes shut, the world spinnign against his shifting vision.
He remembered the fever, its fire and its ice, and realised its passing, and scorned himself for allowing the sickening after effects to destabilise him.
The results of the unknown contagion remained unseen to him for many moments yet. Even in the dark vacuum it might have been possible to hear the single scream that tore the craft, one more weakness revealed as rathien discovered what he had become.
Mandorin
Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:16 am

Name:Soran Jade
Physical Profile:Rather thin, with light brown skin, dark brown hair, and dark green eyes. 35 years old, with 5 years of genetics study and practical application. Fit, but not even close to army fit.
Height:2 meters
Weight:105 kilograms
Length:
Wingspan:

strength(str):12+0
dexterity(dex):14+1
constitution(con):12+0
intelligence(int):17+2
willpower(will):15+1
charisma(cha):14+1
senses:17+2

HP(hit points):25
neg HP=12
PP(power points):0
reaction modifier:3
resistance modifier:0
perception modifier:3
stealth mod:3
initiative mod:2
DR(defense rating):11
MD( mental defense):12
Presence:2

Skills:
Social Science:lv_1
Martial Arts:lv_1
General Anatomy:lv_1
Genetics:lv_2

General Info:A gifted scientist, studied to become a geneticist for 10 years. Now is looking for new frontiers to discover, as well as ways to enhance human abilities. He took a martial arts class for 2 years after getting mugged on his way home from his graduation. Disdains those who refuse to work for success then blame others for their shortcomings. Also dislikes stupid people.

(4)(281)THESE NUMBERS ARE THE CRAZY ROLL THAT YOU DIDN’T EXPALIN, BUT I’M GUESSING THEY’RE THE MUTATION ROLLS.
upon waking from the illness you notice:
horns growing out of your head.
your vision is amazing you can even see the flaws in the wall of your room(+3) to your senses attribute)
you can "phase" your body through objects at will.. you notice this by accident
also now you seem to be ambidextrous and can concentrate on multiple complex tasks at once(you feel like you could preform surgery and hack a security system at the same time)
and you notice that electrical systems seem to act funny around you now.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

I sometimes hear a litle voice in my head asking me if I have anything better to do with my time. That little voice doesn't have a lot of say, since it insists on playing by the rules.
JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Number of posts : 118

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:34 am

Soran:
upon waking from the illness you notice:
horns growing out of your head.
your vision is amazing you can even see the flaws in the wall of your room(+3) to your senses attribute)
you can "phase" your body through objects at will.. you notice this by accident
also now you seem to be ambidextrous and can concentrate on multiple complex tasks at once(you feel like you could preform surgery and hack a security system at the same time)
and you notice that electrical systems seem to act funny around you now.
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:59 am

Soran looks at his blood under the microscope in fascination. So much detail! he thought. I must find the answer to why the disease caused this. First I must find others who have experienced mutations as well. Getting up, Soran shuts down the microscope(non-electronic sadly), and walks through the door to the outside world. Turning to close and lock the door, he realizes sheepishly that he never unlocked it. Shrugging he looked around. Seeing someone in the far distance, Soran walks toward the figure.

I sometimes hear a litle voice in my head asking me if I have anything better to do with my time. That little voice doesn't have a lot of say, since it insists on playing by the rules.
JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Acriena saw the world go fuzzy and started to fall off her bike. Trying to cry out she fell from her bike and into the forest area outside of the city. It seemed like hours when Acriena woke up. Lifting herself from the ground Acriena glanced around. The world was clad in darkness. Looking around her Acriena saw a shadow in the distance. Deciding to see who or what the shadow was, Acriena started to run, but something was strange, looking down Acriena saw that she had four paws instead of legs. Thinking to herself Acriena realized that she looked like a Centaur but with wolfs feet/paws. Acriena reached the place where the shadow was but nothing was there. Acold breeze blew through the forest and Acriena realized that she was covered from head to toe in Wolf's fur. Grinning at her now found transformation, Acriena ran back to the place where her bike crashed and knealt down and pulled one of the compartments from the side. Withdrawing her tools Acriena got to fixing her bike in the dark, just then Acriena also realized that she could see in the dark "sweet" Acriena muttered to herself. Hours later Acriena finished with her bike modifications. Putting her tools away Acriena stepped onto her bike feeling the new grips she added to hold all of her feet. Revving the bike Acriena was ready to speed away but she glanced to her left seeing a shadow approach her. Acriena called to the figure slowly coming nearer "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Anakin Skywalker
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:03 pm

Walking over to the wolf thing, Soran exclaimed, "Excellent! You appear to be mutated by the same disease as me. Might I study your blood and anatomy further sir? Or miss? Or whatever?"

JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:14 pm

(Do I have to have the extra arms elf?)

Gasping for breath lance steadied himself against the wall of the hospital. The room was full of humans experiencing the same problem. Lance looked to the side as people died all around him, the doctors not being able to do anything, soon they to were feeling the effects. Most dropping like flies to this unknown disease. Only being able to glace at a empty bed before it was filled Lance sighed as he fell to the floor, expecting that this was the end.

The sun streaked through the window as he it Lances face. Twitching his nose lance slowly woke up. Yet something felt different. Groaning he slowly worked his way into a sitting position, his vision still hazy. It was a few minutes before he could truly see. Looking down at his hands, he could see that they were now paws. The fur on them dark black. Feeling his face he could feel more fur on it, but his ears were gone! He kept feeling his head until he found his ears, tall and pointy on the top of his head. Looking down at his legs he could see that his feet were much larger and were also covered in fur. Standing up he looked around, everyone else looked normal, yet they were dead, but he finally say a mirror. Walking was so hard with these much larger feet. But he eventually made it to the mirror. He looked at it for a few seconds before smashing it with his fist. Falling back against the wall he slid down it into a sitting position, then a laying position because it hurt to land on the small ball of fluff that was now his tail. He didn't say anything as he lay on the floor of the hospital.

What had happened to the human race....what had we become...

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Acriena realized that th man that was coming toward her was actually speaking to her. "One second please, it's getting really hot in here." Acriena ripped off her shirt and pants saying "since I have all this fur non of my anatomy is exposed." Acriena turned the man once again saying "I will be glad to help you lead the way and I shall follow."

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:33 pm

message to: Acriena
I know that you have met up with the scientist, bring him the more the better off we will be, I will meet you in old philly sector 4687 I have access to a private nil port I plan to take us through; destination to be determined while you are in route, will know more when you get here. p.s careful mutants are everywhere now survive at all costs.. the govt. is no more, I might have more people with me so be warned
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:12 am

Acriena heard the ping from the man clad in black from her earlier meeting. Acriena finished listening to the message, then flicked her finger and replayed it for the Scientist to hear. "I will need some time to fix my bike so it can carry the both of us, come with me. We will go to my mech garage, we can stop at your house from there so you can do what you wish." Acriena relayed a message to the the man clad in black from earlier now known to her as Atreyu.

To: Atreyu
We will meet you at that sector in about 2 hours, I need some time to modify my bike, it seems that this man short circuts anything electronic. We shall be there soon after that, and thank you for the warning about the other mutants wandering the area.

Acriena finished sending her ping and turned to the other mutant standing before her. Let us go and do what we need to do. We have a limited amount of time so make it quick. Hopping onto her bike Acriena tried to start it but alas it wouldn't work "damn" she thought to herself, this man does freak out anything electronic. Getting of her bike Acriena picked up her bike since it was lighter than most metals and started to walk off toward the city, with the fellow mutant Scientist in tow.

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:08 am

I will find you as you might have problems locating me see you soon
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:11 am

"Ok then see you when you come" Acriena closed her eye view of her message link with the flick of her finger and continued to work on her bike mods.

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:28 am

After a few hours of laying on the hospital floor Lance eventually sat up. He knew that he must not be the only one like this. He didn't know why, he just did. Sighing he stood up and looked at the mirror again. Black fur covered most of his body, but around his left eye was a patch of white fur. Shrugging he took his duty cap off a table, slicked his large ears back, and slipped the cap over his head. Smiling slightly at his new look he put all his old clothes back on, his boots now useless, they would never fit on his new feet. Walking toward the door he took one last look at the dead in the hospital, and left the room, never looking back at those less fortunate then him. Shrugging he walked back down to the main reception and took his sniper rifle and pistol back from the locker where he had put them when he arrived. Slipping the rifle over his back he tightened the strap that held it to his chest. Making sure it was in easy to draw position he clipped his pistol back to his thigh and made sure it was just as far down his leg as his arm. Smiling slightly he walked out into the parking lot, but then a thought him him, he was a hare now after all. crouching low he tried to hop forward. Not expecting his legs increase in strenght he lept right over the car he had been trying to get closer to, and just barely avoided landing in a large garbage bin. Laughing he hopped back to the car he had been aiming for, a large off road jeep, and quickly hot wired it. Nodding as the engine hummed to life he flipped on the 'hover' button and nodded as the jeep rose off the ground. Good, so everything is working. Sliding into the seat he set it back into drive and pulled out of the parking lot. Hopefully he could find other people, they might know why this happened. He smiled as he looked over his body again.

Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he though....
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:37 am

Acriena got up fro, her position next to her bike. "The mods are finished" she said to the Scientist "have you finished what you needed to do?" Acriena flicked her finger and opened a message link and connected it to the world broadcast.

To: The world
Fellow mutants that have survived. I have been contacted by a man who seems to know why this has happened. If you need any assistance of any kind come to this sector 5665. If you come then be warned if you have any intentions of hurting me or my fellow friends then you shall not llive to tell the tale ever again.

Acriena ended the message and walked over to her work bench. Picking up a little flat pack she attached to her arm and fused it inot place. "Now my bike should carry the both of us, and you won't kill the bike in the process of riding it" Acriena told the Scientist.

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:40 am

sitting on the highest point of the tallest building in a snipers prone position he glanced around looking for those that he expected to show soon...
blending in was easy now easier than it should be... but honestly who'd have thought looking like a normal human would mean he stood out in a city....
seeing someone dart down from one balcony to the one below across the way he blinked.. this would take some getting used to seeing before it happens.. training his GIMP on the window he fired a round just as the figure burst out catching him in the chest and blowing him to bits... "they know i am here now, oh well let them come..."
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:49 am

Looking at either side of the street Lance was shocked at how much death there was around him. Was he wrong? Had anyone survived? He continued to drive, looking for any survivors. But a beeping from his wrist caught his attention. Slowing the jeep to a gentle stop Lance looked down at his wrist. Smiling at the message he turned on the hover mode and spun the jeep around. So there are survivors, there's one good thing, and one of them might know what happened...even better.

It took Lance the better part of a hour to get close to sector 5665. Setting the jeep down about a block away he hopped out. And started hopping about ten feet at a time toward the meeting place. Even though he was only hopping a very small amount, he couldn't help but feel a chill run down his spine, someone was was watching him....

Doing his best not to think about it he finally landed in the place the message said to meet. Looking around he couldn't see anyone. Shrugging he hopped over to a stall on the side of the road and started to nibble on a piece of lettuce. He just felt like having one all of a sudden...
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:54 am

appearing out of nowhere by the rabbit mans side Atreyu looked him over...
"you must have gotten the message.. good now we wait for the other.. be on guard some of the mutants arnt from human stock and some were unhinged they will kill i can tell your military even better I am Staff Sergent Heffernan but call me Atreyu
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Whirling around Lance almost choked on the lettuce he was eating as the man spoke. Listening carefully as he swallowed his food his eyes widened slightly as he quickly stood to attention, throwing of a crisp salute. "Sir." He himself had left the military for awhile, but when he left he was only a Sergent. After Atreyu had finished talking lance looked around. "Who else is supposed to be coming sir?"
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Soran exclaimed over the womans blood. "Amazing! All of your cells have changed in composition!" Frowning, he stood up. "The odds of something like this happening by accident are over 35 quintillion to 1. I have to send out a ping, maybe I can help figure out why this happened."

T#:#ll s#rv#v#rs
##o#:#o#a# #a#e, #e#e#i#i##
M##t #e #nd #y fr##nds i# s#ct#r #66# #f #ou #r# i# n##d o# m#d#c#l a##e##io#. #f #ou w#sh #o b# #u#a# #g##n, #o#e #s #e##. G##d #u##.

JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:14 pm

I have made a few contacts we are expecting at least 2 more we shall soon see and relax soldier I may outrank but you have more experience
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Acriena tensed up, she heard noises coming from outside. Walking out of her garage Acriena noticed two figures standing outside. "Do you two need something?" "Are you here due to my message, if so please come on in." Acriena walked back into her garage and waited for the other two to follow her in.

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild: