"mutant" the game

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "mutant" the game

Post by Faclan on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Lance shrugged as he looked over his equipment. Setting his sniper rifle and pistol down he shrugged again. "I'm not sure theres much to be modifyed, I mostly kept my hands, but maybe you can make them more powerful or somthing." Looking at the armor a small smile krept over his lips. "Something like that might help to."
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:32 pm

ill get you some lance, just call me the chameleon suddenly atreyu vanishes from the room
fire_elf20
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Acriena picked up the weapons that Lance put on the floor. "Give me about 6 hours and I can have all of our bikes, except for Soran who wants a vehicle that has a lab inside. I will also make every here some new weapons and modify Lances." Acriena left the main garage room and into her personal workroom and closed the door.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anakin Skywalker
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile http://eighthrealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:48 pm

5 hours later, Soran steps into the garage carrying a large bundle of objects. "Here's Atreyus armor. It converts all energy to kinetic energy. Here's Lances armor. It does the same thing as Atreyus. Here's Acreinas armor. It coverts all energy to solar energy. All of the armor flows to fit your form, and is more comfortable than the ground to sleep on." Soran turned and spread out the remaining gadgets. "These are just awesome. Here are headbands for all of us that enhance our senses of smell and hearing. Here are some goggles for Acreina that enhance her night vision. Here are some shin gaurds for Lance that enhance his jumping ability and running speed. Here are some shin gaurds for the rest of us that enhance our running speed. Here are some gauntlets for Acreina, Lance, and I that increase our hitting speed and power. Here are some gauntlets for Atreyu that do what ours do in addition to being able to make anything he touches camoflauge for 30 minutes after he lets go." Soran lifts up the last 4 items "These are my crowning acheivements. Upgrades to our feeds that allow us to detect mutants and designate them with a codename and accompanying colors. My codename and colors are both Jade. You can set your codenames." Soran then smiles and says, "I'm almost done." "Here are some guidelines: all of Acreinas items run on solar energy; all of Atreyus items run on kinetic energy and can camoflauge with him; all of Lances items run on kinetic energy and gain energy whenever he jumps or lands; all of my items run on heat energy, can phase with me, and my gauntlets can increase my electrical interference. Our feeds now run on our energy types, and we can communicate with each other up to 100,000 kilometers even when near no working signal towers." Pausing Soran looks around. "Any qustions?"

I sometimes hear a litle voice in my head asking me if I have anything better to do with my time. That little voice doesn't have a lot of say, since it insists on playing by the rules.
JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:09 pm

popping back into the room with more military gear and computers atreyu sees his armour gears up goes to a corner and sleeps
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:14 pm

6 hours later Acriena opened the door to her personal workroom and stepped out announcing "I have finished the mods for Lances weapons. His sniper rifle can now hit a target from 500 meters away, it also allows him to see the targets in infrared. Lances pistol can now release a quick acting poison that will stunt the targets movements. I have made new weapons for Soran, Atreyu, and I.” Acriena placed the weapons for the group on the table. “I have made Soran a hand held rocket launcher, but it only launches missiles that stun you, the missiles can also phase through things like Soran. I have also made Atreyu a sniper rifle just like Lances, and I have made Atreyu a pack of throwing grenades that release bits of energized shrapnel. I have made myself a sniper rifle just like Atreyus and Lances. I have also made myself a set of guns; the first gun releases a neural toxin that freezes every brain function but the ability to breathe, and have a constant heartbeat. The second gun fires a concentrated energy beam.” “These are all the weapons and now I will show you the vehicles I created.” Acriena pressed a button to the right of her workroom door. The wall vanished to reveal 3 bikes different in everyway and a vehicle for Soran (you guys can decide what your vehicle looks like, and you may have one weapon of your choice attached to it). Acriena glanced around to Soran and Lance smiling and saying “I have outdone myself this time.” “I have all the necessary medical supplies we will need and all of the tech stuff is hidden in a compartment on the underside of Sorans vehicle.”

Anakin Skywalker
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:28 pm

While the builders of the ground walked off to work on their various tasks Lance hopped off to the jeep he had parked. Starting up the engine he sped off toward his old home.

It took him around a hour and a half to make the drive. But when he saw his home his blood almost ran cold. the front door was smashed in and blood was everywhere. Taking a small knife from his belt he cursed himself for leaving his guns back with the others. Slowly making his way up to his house he peaked in the window. Everything was destroyed. The furniture, holes dotted the walls, and blood was streaked across almost everything. But their were no dead body's...But he couldn't hear, see, or smell anything that told him that whatever had done this was still there. Walking around to the front of the house he walked through the front door. He slowly made his way through the house, looking for anything that might tell him what happened. Finally making his way to his bedroom he found a note lieing on the bed. Snatching it he read it slowly. Gulping slightly at the words he ran back to the jeep and took off back toward the others.

Sighing as he dropped back down four hours since he felt Lance walked back into the garage, making sure to lock the gate after him. Leaving the note on a table in the middle of the roof he walked over to a corner of the room and was soon asleep.

Yet he was awoken from his sleep as Soran walked out from his lab. Standing slowly up he wiped the sleep from his eyes and walked over to where he was showing the rest the armor. Picking up his he quickly took off his clothes and slipped on the armor. It felt as if he wasn't wearing anything at all. It was extremely light. Picking up the goggles he slipped them over his ears then over his eyes. He looked at a small bar that was at the bottom of his right eye. It was almost empty. Hopping up he touched the ceiling before landing back down. The bar moved a little bit more to full. Smiling he picked up the shin guards and strapped them on It to, felt as though he was wearing nothing. Hopping again, but using less energy he easily made it to the ceiling. "Oh this is awesome." HE said as he hung from the rafters. Sounding just like a little kid who had finally got the toy he wanted. Flipping he landed back on the floor. "Very good job Soran." He said with a large smile as he clipped his new feed on. Looking down at his hand a small keyboard appeared, and he set his code name to Lapin(Rabbit in French) and his color to blue. Smiling at all the new equipment he received he spent the next hour getting to know what it could all do, and practicing his leaping skills, which meant the bar was now fully charged.

He was just about to try and catch a few hours more sleep when Acriena came out of her lab. Smiling he hefted his new sniper rifle and looked down the scope. Just as he asked she haddn't modified it that much. But he could get four modes of zoom now. 2x, 5x, 10x, and 20x. Smiling he looked at the scope and pushed a small red button on the side. The room was plunged into deep blue, and the other mutants in the room were lit up like a Christmas tree in a dark room. "I like this, very good job Acriena." He said, still with that childish enthusiasm as he picked up his pistol and examined it. The most obvious thing he noticed was that it now had a small scope on it. Looking through it he could see two modes of zoom, 2x and 5x. That's more then he had ever had on his pistol before. Smiling he slipped it into its holster on his thigh and slid his rifle over his back. Hopping over to his bike he grinned wolfishly. It looked just like the antique racing bike that he and his best friend had bought when they were kids. But then his friend crashed it the second time he rode it. Running his paw over its back shiny surface he smiled as the memories came flooding back. A small tear escaped his eye as he though about the crash, how his friend had died. Pushing the thought from his mind he sniffed and rubbed the back of his paw over his eyes. Grabbing the seat he sat down as the small hatch slid over him. Grinning he realized that he was completely protected by bulletproof plastic. Looking at the small screen in front of him he cycled through the views until he came to a normal view of what was outside. Smiling at the others through the small camera he looked at the second joystick and the small screen next to it. He knew that this would be the weapon on the front he saw, a SAW(Squad automatic rifle.) just under the nose of the bike. Pressing the open button again he hopped out into the floor. He just looked so Happy as he looked over everything he got...

(>.< That took forever to type. Anyone can decide whats in the note on the table.)
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:48 pm

"Nice rocket launcher. As for that note, why doesn't someone read it aloud?"

I sometimes hear a litle voice in my head asking me if I have anything better to do with my time. That little voice doesn't have a lot of say, since it insists on playing by the rules.
JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm

"Oh by the way everyone, the all the bikes and Sorans vehicle all run on our natural body heat, even the tiniest amount will work. " "Now what does this letter say?" Acriena glanced at Faclan and said "WHy don't you read the note, my friend?"

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:11 am

(I'm Lance right now Admin, not Faclan.)
(Btw Admin, you don't need to put " around all the sentences. Just leave it open until your character is done talking. Putting those after every sentence is assuming someone else is now speaking.)

Still smiling lance looked back at his bike one last time before he was dragged back to reality. Looking back to the small note on the table he did a small hop and picked it up. "I found this in my old house when you guys were working. Whoever left it really wanted to find me, and destroyed my house to find it." He looked down for a second as he thought about the blood, his family's blood....Clearing his throat he started to read aloud the note.

Lance Comnan, we know who, and what, you are. The fact that you were not killed by our little disease dose not fill my master with the satisfaction that he was supposed to feel. You have been very hard to follow Mr. Comnan, but rest assured we have not forgotten about you, soon you along with all those you conspire with shall soon be dead.

Long live
(Insert name/group that Elf will tell us all when he posts.)

Setting the note down Lance looked around at all those assembled. Not saying a word as he waited to see what the rest would think.

(Can you guys post in the other threads I started?)
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:46 pm

"This is quite interesting Lance, what is going to happen now that these people know we are alive, other than kill us that is?"

(and sorry for the mistype Falcan, I will make my Halo character later today and post it)

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:46 pm

"%$#@ your joking, Lance thats from 'Trioptimum' i have an active "hit" on someone in that company, personal vendetta, they are the ones that tortured me i know that much, but i swear they dont exsist anywhere we need to dig for this they are dangerous, but then so are we, mind if you guys are my new unit?, the 'nightcappers' before this happened i was recruiting but i think you guys are the best fit"
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 am

going over and grabbing a data pad lance starts making notes doodles and adjustments on screen while muttering unceasingly. some time later he returned to the table put down the data pad activated the projector and there in the hologram stood the schematic for one of the largest buildings on earth the odd thing about it was due to the fact it was owned by a private firm, no one knew exactly what went on inside, "men and woman after a little of my own digging I think that this tower is where we need to go, do a bit of research for me find out if we know the CEO here or not, the buildings name I am unfamiliar with so we need that and an entry plan, which i will begin myself to but we will have a brainstorm session soon and we can all teardown and build the best plan to get in if need be."
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:50 pm

opps pardon the typo i was thinking of a character lance from my book and typed it instead of atreyu sorry thats what i get for workin on my book and posting at the same time (lance isnt even the characters name anymore was but i changed it in a rewrite
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:05 pm

"I would be willing to be your new unit, I think the others wil agree with me on that. But I think we should change the name, any ideas?" Acriena watched quietly as Atreyu put the datapad on the table and walked over to the hologram that appeared. "So, where are we going to strike? Which area is the less guarded areas? And why in the world did these people release the virus?"

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 pm

"million dollar question huh? and there are access tunnels made for maintenence bots but we can navigate them i know it... wont be easy and if youv got a name lets hear it im open for it" "i think i know how the virus released though, after thinking about it im sure of it"
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:54 pm

some platoon names off the top of my head: Red Devils, head hunters, spartans, Gun Devils, wildcats, wombats, Infidels, legion, the rock, War hawks, Falcons, Blackhawks or Dirty Birds
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:02 am

Lance set his paw on his thin chin as he though off all the things being said. This group must have a reason for them doing this. Putting this much work into a virus to kill almost the entire human race you wouldn't just chose to do that. Looking at the building his eyes widened. "I've been there before, it was over twenty years ago, but I went with a squad of soldiers to capture a rebel leader. The building was abandoned then, and as far as I know it is still abandoned now. Their's probably a underground section. Here, let me take a look at this." Walking over to the holopad he fiddled with a few of the nobs and switches and put in a code. The hologram zoomed out and a wire frame model of a huge underground structure appeared. Fully at least three times the size of the building that was above it. The little color that could be seen in Lances furry face drained as he looked at the diagram. "We're going to have a really hard time making it into there. I only was in the top building, not into the underground section." Rubbing his temple with his paws he sighed as he looked over at Atreyu as he thought. "Why not just the 'mutants'?"

(Hope that OK with everyone?)
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:40 pm

i like it lance obvious yet i missed it soldier you are good.. and i can tell you without a doubt i wasnt in the top part of this building i was down there... come up with a list of possible security systems ect.. and i am still sure we can use those tunnels i mentioned before they go low we just need to know what security we will encounter those of us that cant climb as easy may need aintigrave pods ect to make it. think make lists we will do this mutants we will"
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:04 pm

"That is fine with me Lance. And the battle plan sounds good to me just tell me what I need to do for this mission, and I will do it." Acriena walked away from the group and disappeared into her room to add some more things to her bike.

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance- one of my personal mottos live it, breath it it will save you
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Of God on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Acriena heard the mottoe from her position next to her bike. Walking toward the group she said to Atreyu "that is quite a motto you got there, any reason why you have it?"

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Windu
This party's over.
Admin Of God
Council Mechanic
Council Mechanic

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeTrickster on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:20 pm

"Let's go! A question though, do you have any idea what master the note refers to?"

JadeTrickster
Council Trickster
Council Trickster

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fire_elf20 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:21 pm

i dont know bout the master iv heard the reference though.. as for the motto i lost my old squad because of a break down of the 7 p's so now i live it
fire_elf20
Admin

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faclan on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Smiling at Atreyu he threw off a small salute. "Thanks Atreyu, its good to be back in the field. Been to long since I've been this excited." Lance shrugged as they asked about the master. 'No idea, but we will find out soon enough." Looking at his tactical vest he tightened the straps on it and made sure it was heavily ladened with clips for his pistol. His backpack also filled with clips, a third more pistol clips and the rest of the space was for his sniper rifle ammo. Around his waist was a simple kit that included a terminal slicer and various other simple tools. Smiling as he tightened the strap holding his goggles on his head he nodded. "Well? Are we going to go find out what the hell is happening? Or wait for the enemy to come find and kill us?"
Faclan
Council ShadowStalker
Council ShadowStalker

Character sheet
Fantasy:
Sci-fi:
Wild:

View user profile

Back to top Go down